- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 8 7/16 inches (28.7 x 21.5 cm) and Plate: 5 11/16 x 4 7/16 inches (14.5 x 11.2 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "D. Y Cameron"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "D. Y. Cameron,"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | bridge (built work) | cliffs | coast | figures | genre subject | geology | hills | landscape | marine art | men | mountains | rocks (landforms) | science | sea | shore (landform) | trees | waterfall
- Associated Places:
- Argyll and Bute | Carradale | Dunvalanree | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Dunvalanree, 1910
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.