Virgo - Unmatched Enjoyment
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 6 5/8 inches (11.1 × 16.8 cm) and Image: 3 1/4 × 5 7/16 inches (8.2 × 13.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "VIRGO __ Unmatched enjoyment."; lower right: "George Cruikshank"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | bonnets | cats | dogs (animals) | dresses | flowers (plants) | genre subject | gesturing | happy | illustration | ladies | pictures | servant | servant | sitting | smiling | table | talking | tea cups | tea pots | tea service | Virgo | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Virgo - Unmatched Enjoyment, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.