- Stone Buildings, Lincoln's Inn
- Etching and aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm) and Mount: 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink on album leaf, bottom center: "Stone Buildings. Lincoln's Inn."; in graphite, upper right: "11 | Print | Page 125"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Ireland, active 1760–died 1800, British, Stone Buildings, Lincoln's Inn, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.