Mr. Weazel Renews an Old Friendship
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 5 13/16 inches (20.3 × 14.7 cm), Image: 4 15/16 × 3 7/8 inches (12.6 × 9.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "George Cruikshank~~ | M.r Weazel renews an old friendship"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anvil | bellows | blacksmith | bottles | drinking glasses | forge | friendship | genre subject | gesturing | hats | illustration | pipes | renewing | sitting | smoking (activity) | talking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Mr. Weazel Renews an Old Friendship, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.