Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Untitled, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Sailor and Mermaids
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 3 7/16 inches (13.3 × 8.7 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "George Cruikshanke~~~"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- babies | cave | children | fish | illustration | marine art | men | mermaids | ocean | parents | playing | religious and mythological subject | sea | seaman | seaweed | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.