IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, The Capture of Coldough and Harvey, undated
The Capture of Coldough and Harvey
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 × 8 9/16 inches (14.5 × 21.8 cm), Image: 4 1/16 × 5 7/8 inches (10.3 × 14.9 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "George Cruikshank | The Capture of Coldough and Harvey."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bag | bayonets | capture | cloak | genre subject | hats | helping | illustration | men | mountain | path | prisoners | soldiers | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.