Rohtas Garh, Bihar
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 14 3/4 × 21 1/8 inches (37.5 × 53.7 cm), 15 3/8 × 21 3/4 inches (39.1 × 55.2 cm), and 17 13/16 × 23 3/4 inches (45.2 × 60.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, in several locations: measurements; in brown ink, verso, lower right: "Palace Rhotas Ghur Rhotas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | archways | columns | palace
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Rohtas Garh, Bihar, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.