Landscape with Waterfall
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 21 13/16 inches (37.8 × 55.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 15 1/2 × 22 7/16 inches (39.4 × 57 cm), and Mount: 18 × 24 3/4 inches (45.7 × 62.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "74 161"; inscribed in pen with red ink, verso, lower right: "St. Helens"
Watermarks: "J Whatman" on mount, and on sheet
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | waterfall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape with Waterfall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.