IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape with Waterfall, undated
Landscape with Waterfall
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 21 13/16 inches (37.8 × 55.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 15 1/2 × 22 7/16 inches (39.4 × 57 cm), Mount: 18 × 24 3/4 inches (45.7 × 62.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "74 161"; inscribed in pen with red ink, verso, lower right: "St. Helens"
Watermark: "J Whatman" on mount, and on sheet
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | waterfall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.