- Part of the Palace, Rotasgarh, Bihar
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 18 13/16 inches (31.4 × 47.8 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 13 × 19 1/2 inches (33 × 49.5 cm), and Mount: 13 13/16 × 20 5/16 inches (35.1 × 51.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, in various locations: measurements and architectural notes; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "168"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | domes | palace | steps
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | Bihar | Bihar | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Part of the Palace, Rotasgarh, Bihar, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.