- Graphite with watercolor on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 12 7/8 × 20 11/16 inches (32.7 × 52.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, verso, lower left: "N. 133 [crossed out] Shan Junger Bhagulpore-"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "5[7?]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "40"
Watermark: "TB" | GR" (Whatman paper)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hill | landscape | palm trees | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bhagalpur | Bharat | Bihar | Bihar | India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Bhagulpur, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.