- Ganges, Upper India
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/16 × 19 1/16 inches (28.1 × 48.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 11 11/16 × 19 3/4 inches (29.7 × 50.2 cm), and Mount: 13 3/16 × 21 1/8 inches (33.5 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "21"
Watermark: "Portal & Bridges"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Ganges | Ganges | India | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Ganges, Upper India, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.