- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 × 18 1/2 inches (29.1 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in pen, with brown ink, verso, lower left: "N. [?126] [crossed out] Near the Bramen Gaur | Pyzarade"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "124"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "32"
Watermark: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | figures | houses | landscape | town
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | Faizabad | India | Uttar Pradesh
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Faizabad (Fyzabad), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.