Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Temple Ruins at Plessey, undated
Temple Ruins at Plessey
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 13 1/2 inches (21.9 x 34.3 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 9 3/8 x 14 1/8 inches (23.8 x 35.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- columns | landscape | pillars | ruins | temple | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.