- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 18 1/2 inches (27.6 x 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "102"; lower right: "[...] built by [...]"; center: [measurements]; inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "No. 36. Edgan at Pilluboat"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | building | landscape | minaret | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | Pilibhit | Uttar Pradesh
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Pilibhit, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.