- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 18 1/2 inches (27.6 x 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "102"; lower right: "[...] built by [...]"; center: [measurements]; inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "No. 36. Edgan at Pilluboat"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | building | landscape | minaret | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | Pilibhit | Uttar Pradesh
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Pilibhit, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.