- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 × 19 11/16 inches (30.5 × 50 cm)
Inscribed in pen, with brown ink, verso, lower left: "N. [71(crossed out)] Dist. Vie"w of Colgorg -"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "96"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | landscape | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | Bihar | Colgong | India
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Colgong, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.