IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Near Vattagunta-Oindyl De, undated
Near Vattagunta-Oindyl De
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 5/8 inches (26.7 x 37.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "109 [crossed out] near Vattagunta - Oindyl De"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (illustrations) | landscape | mountains | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.