- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 × 19 1/2 inches (32.5 × 49.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 13 7/16 × 20 3/16 inches (34.1 × 51.3 cm), and Mount: 14 7/8 × 21 1/4 inches (37.8 × 54 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "76"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "38"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | columns (architectural elements) | figures | hills | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | Madras | Tamil Nadu
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Madras, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.