- One of One Hundred and Seventy-six Drawings of India by Thomas and William Daniell Grouped by "Voyages," "South India," and "Upper India"
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 12 5/16 × 20 1/8 inches (31.3 × 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "288"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "31"
Watermark: "T W" - Thomas Willmot, 1785-94; p.386, from, 'Paper Mills and Paper Makers in England 1495-1800'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, One of One Hundred and Seventy-six Drawings of India by Thomas and William Daniell Grouped by "Voyages," "South India," and "Upper India", undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.