- Additional Title(s):
Verso: A Face and a Sketch
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 × 20 3/16 inches (29.1 × 51.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "32"
Watermark: "E&P" Edmeads & Pine 1792-99; p. 297, from 'Paper Mills and Paper Makers in England 1495-1800'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | face | figure study | figures | landscape | palm trees | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, South India, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.