IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Calcutta, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 16 inches (22.5 x 40.6 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 1/2 x 16 5/8 inches (24.1 x 42.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | city | cityscape | landscape | palm tree
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | Kolkata | West Bengal
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.