Landscape with a Building in the Distance
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 7 1/8 inches (9.2 × 18.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 5/16 × 7 13/16 inches (11 × 19.8 cm), Mount: 4 7/8 × 9 7/16 inches (12.4 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Wm"; inscrib"ed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hills | landscape | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape with a Building in the Distance, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.