- Veransulean Pennisula
- August 7, 1792
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, mounted on modedrately thick, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 15/16 × 10 15/16 inches (20.2 × 27.8 cm) and Mount: 8 5/8 × 11 3/4 inches (21.9 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | structure | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Veransulean Pennisula, August 7, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.