Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Kalese Gurag, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 × 12 3/8 inches (19.5 × 31.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 7/16 × 13 1/8 inches (21.4 × 33.3 cm), and Mount: 8 11/16 × 14 7/16 inches (22.1 × 36.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Kaleese Gurag -"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "20"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | hills | landscape | mountains
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.