Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Two Men at Water's Edge in a Landscape, undated
Two Men at Water's Edge in a Landscape
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 13 inches (23.2 × 33 cm), Mount: 10 1/8 × 13 11/16 inches (25.7 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, upper left: "18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | hills | landscape | livestock | palm trees | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.