Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 5 7/16 inches (8.6 × 13.8 cm), Mount: 4 7/16 × 7 1/16 inches (11.3 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | palm trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.