Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Shoreline Landscape, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 7 7/8 x 15 1/4 inches (20 x 38.7 cm), 8 1/2 × 15 15/16 inches (21.6 × 40.5 cm), and 9 3/4 × 17 3/16 inches (24.8 × 43.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "8"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | marine art | sailboats | shoreline | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.