Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Mountains on the Coast, undated
Mountains on the Coast
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 5 5/16 × 11 3/4 inches (13.5 × 29.8 cm) and 6 3/8 × 12 5/8 inches (16.2 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[Bulton on Cap?]"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right; "4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coast | landscape | mountains | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.