- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 6 13/16 inches (9.5 × 17.3 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 3/8 × 7 7/16 inches (11.1 × 18.9 cm), Mount: 5 1/16 × 8 1/16 inches (12.9 × 20.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...?] 58"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | river | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.