- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 5/16 inches (19.7 × 26.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 3/8 × 11 inches (21.3 × 27.9 cm), Mount: 9 1/2 × 12 inches (24.1 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "[?...oonty?]"; inscribed in graphite, upper left: "130"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | landscape | trees | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.