- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 10 3/8 inches (21 × 26.4 cm), Mount: 9 1/8 × 11 1/4 inches (23.2 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "138."; lower center: [...?] wide | P[[...?] high"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "38"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | minarets | steps | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.