- Architectural Study
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 8 1/4 inches (16.4 × 21 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 7 x 8 3/4 inches (17.8 x 22.2 cm), and Mount: 7 3/16 × 9 5/16 inches (18.3 × 23.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "34"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | building | figures | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.