- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- 5 1/8 × 7 3/8 inches (13 × 18.7 cm), 5 3/4 x 8 inches (14.6 x 20.3 cm), and 6 3/8 × 9 1/8 inches (16.2 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "100 109"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "29"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | landscape | sketch | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape Sketch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.