Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (19.7 x 26 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 7/16 × 10 15/16 inches (21.4 × 27.8 cm), Mount: 9 11/16 × 12 1/8 inches (24.6 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "79"; inscribed in graphite on mount, lower right: "37"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.