- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 × 11 7/8 inches (23.3 × 30.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 11/16 × 12 7/16 inches (24.6 × 31.6 cm), and Mount: 10 3/16 × 13 1/8 inches (25.9 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "33"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | figure | grass | landscape | palm tree | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.