- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 13/16 × 7 3/16 inches (22.4 × 18.3 cm), Mount: 9 3/8 × 7 3/4 inches (23.8 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Cawpea -"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "all 20ft. high"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "85"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "25"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | leaves | still life | tree | trunk
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Cawpea, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.