- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 7 3/16 inches (9.5 × 18.3 cm), Mount: 5 × 8 5/16 inches (12.7 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen in gray ink, upper right; "Mr [Sorden?] | John"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "18"; upper right: "5[4?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | genre subject | sketch
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Sketch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.