Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 × 14 5/8 inches (23.3 × 37.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 13/16 × 15 1/4 inches (24.9 × 38.7 cm), Mount: 10 1/8 × 15 3/8 inches (25.7 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74 161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.