Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Seascape, undated
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 9 5/16 inches (16.4 × 23.7 cm) and Mount: 7 3/4 × 10 9/16 inches (19.7 × 26.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74 161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | island | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sails | seascape
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.