Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 14 1/4 inches (23.2 x 36.2 cm) and Mount: 10 1/16 × 14 15/16 inches (25.6 × 37.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74.161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | figures | hills | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.