- Brown wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 5 1/16 inches (16 × 12.9 cm) and Mount: 7 5/16 × 8 7/16 inches (18.6 × 21.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: [?Bandu] [?Bena] [...]y[...] [...] | near [...]"; lower left: "1.8"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | columns (architectural elements) | niche | ornament | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.