Ram Sella Temple, Giza
- Brown wash with graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 × 5 3/4 inches (9.8 × 14.6 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 7/16 × 6 5/16 inches (11.3 × 16 cm), and Mount: 6 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (15.9 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Ram Sella Temple - Giza -"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal | architectural subject | figure | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- Africa | As Said | Egypt | Giza | Misr
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Ram Sella Temple, Giza, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.