Ram Sella Temple, Giza
- Brown wash with graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 × 5 3/4 inches (9.8 × 14.6 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 7/16 × 6 5/16 inches (11.3 × 16 cm), and Mount: 6 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (15.9 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Ram Sella Temple - Giza -"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal | architectural subject | figure | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- Africa | As Said | Egypt | Giza | Misr
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Ram Sella Temple, Giza, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.