- Former Title(s):
I: Artificial Sun from As Is When
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Screen print on H.P. J. Green 133 lbs. white wove paper
- Sheet: 38 × 26 inches (96.5 × 66 cm), Image: 28 1/2 × 22 inches (72.4 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "36/65"
Blind embossed chop mark: "ea"
* THE WORLD IS ALL THAT IS THE CASE. TRACTATUS LOGICO-PHILOSOPHICUS LIDWIG WITTGENSTEIN | 13 MAY 64 | artificial sun
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Eduardo Paolozzi 1965"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Under Copyright
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.