- Former Title(s):
I: Artificial Sun from As Is When
- Part Of:
- Screen print on white 133 lbs. H.P. J. Green wove paper
- 38 × 26 inches (96.5 × 66 cm) and 28 1/2 × 22 inches (72.4 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "36/65"
Blind embossed chop mark: "ea"
* THE WORLD IS ALL THAT IS THE CASE. TRACTATUS LOGICO-PHILOSOPHICUS LIDWIG WITTGENSTEIN | 13 MAY 64 | artificial sun
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Eduardo Paolozzi 1965"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Under Copyright
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
James Stirling (Canadian Centre for Architecture, 2012 - ) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
James Stirling (Staatsgalerie Stuttgart, 2011-10-01 - 2012-01-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
James Stirling (Tate Britain, 2011-04-05 - 2011-08-21) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
James Stirling (Yale Center for British Art, 2010-10-14 - 2011-01-02) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Just what was it that made British Pop so different, so appealing? (Yale Center for British Art, 2004-01-26 - 2004-05-09) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]