IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Unidentified Country House: Ground Floor Plan, undated
An Unidentified Country House: Ground Floor Plan
- Former Title(s):
[One of] Five Elevations and Three Plans for a Country House
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 5/8 × 23 inches (44.8 × 58.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "GROUND PLAN"; in pen and black ink, center, rooms labeled; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Scale" and scale bar labeled "0" to "80 Feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.