An Unidentified Country House: Cellar Plan
- Former Title(s):
[One of] Five Elevations and Three Plans for a Country House
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately textured, white wove paper bar scale of 1/16 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 17 5/8 × 23 3/8 inches (44.8 × 59.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "CELLARAGE"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Scale" and scale bar labeled "0" to "50 Feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Unidentified Country House: Cellar Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.