Hinton St. George, Somerset: Attic Floor Plan
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 × 17 9/16 inches (28.7 × 44.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "over Stables"; in pen and black ink, left: "attic"; in pen and black ink, center: "New Stairs"; in pen and black ink, center: "area"; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Attic Story | Hinton St George"; in graphite, upper left: "AD 595"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Attic | Plan
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hinton St George | Somerset | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, eighteenth century-nineteenth century, Hinton St. George, Somerset: Attic Floor Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.