Hinton St. George, Somerset: Design for a Funerary Monument
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, wash on slightly textured, thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 5/8 × 16 1/2 inches (52.4 × 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, throughout, numbered "1" to "5"; inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "GARD LA FOV"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | monument
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hinton St George | Somerset | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, eighteenth century-nineteenth century, Hinton St. George, Somerset: Design for a Funerary Monument, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.