John Yenn, 1750–1821, British, Design for Wall Decoration, ca. 1800
Design for Wall Decoration
- ca. 1800
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 13 3/4 inches (26 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "2"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.