Attributed to Augustin Heckel, active 1690–1770, German, Fifty-five Ornamental Designs, undated
Fifty-five Ornamental Designs
- Additional Title(s):
Designs for cartouche
- Bound volume on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 6 inches (17.1 × 15.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.