The North or Great Barn Farm at Earlham
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, watercolor and gouache on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- 14 1/2 × 22 3/4 inches (36.8 × 57.8 cm)
Pen and brown ink, lower left: "The North or Great Barn Farm, at Erlham | containing 193A or 37 1/2 P. and 178A 2R 17 1/4P arable Land"; inscribed throughout in pen and brown ink
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, upper right: "in the year 1754, by Ja.s Hemingway"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | surveys
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, The North or Great Barn Farm at Earlham, 1753
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.