[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 17 inches (33.8 × 43.2 cm), Image: 5 5/8 × 8 13/16 inches (14.3 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "coast heading to Cabbone"; in graphite, lower left: "fig. by Colman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.